To CTK, Wendy, Audrey, Kathy and more!
Sometimes it's time to say thank you. Though we often think about the awesome people and organizations God has put us in contact with, we don't always say it as often as we should. Tonight we want to recognize and show appreciation to:
- CTK Bellingham - For wonderful support over the past 5 years. CTK's generosity of time, assistance and resources allowed us to learn, grow, and develop a firm foundation before we stepped out as our own non-profit.
- Wendy has poured time and love into Hope4Justice. She's challenged us, led us, and cared for us. She's taken care of details we didn't even know had to be attended to. She's one amazing lady. We're so thankful she was able to be part of Hope4Justice for several years.
- Audrey has recently re-joined Hope4Justice, taking on the task of Facebook posting. We're so glad she's willing to handle this vital portion of our social media presence. She finds excellent articles to share!
- Amy has recently volunteered to tweet for us! We don't really know much about Twitter and are thankful she's lending her skills to connect H4J with a wider audience.
- Jessica re-did our website last summer, entirely on volunteer time. We love it! Many, many thanks for a great job.
- Brian recently helped us update and learn how to maintain the website. We have appreciated his help, time, (and patience when tech-speak didn't make sense)!
- Kathy is a persistent STEP advocate. She has tirelessly contacted students and promoted the STEP scholarship program.
Many, many thanks to those listed above. You have been or currently are a valued and valuable part of Hope4Justice's anti-trafficking efforts in Whatcom County.